Learn to recognize and correct common radiographic exposure errors at a two-CE credit Jan. 21 live hybrid workshop for the dental radiographer. Attend in-person or virtually two weeks from today when dental radiology expert Julie Cleary, RDH, MS Ed leads the discussion at a “Radiation Safety for the Dental Radiographer” workshop.
What will dental radiographers in Pennsylvania gain at a January 21 live hybrid workshop on radiation safety?
Whether they attend virtually or in-person, attendees of this course“Radiation Safety for the Dental Radiographer” will fulfill their continuing education requirement on radiation safety that is set forth by the PA Department of Environmental Protection/ Bureau of Radiation Protection.
At the workshop presented by Benco Dental U, dental radiology expert Julie Cleary, RDH, MS Ed will discuss:
* a review of radiation exposure and safety guidelines for dental radiographers.
- advantages and disadvantages of different imaging techniques, with emphasis placed on ways to maximize diagnostic benefit while minimizing radiation risk
Interested in attending the hybrid workshop, in-person or virtually, from 1 to 3 p.m. on January 21, 2022?
Dental radiographers in Pennsylvania can fulfill their Continuing Education requirement on radiation safety at a live hybrid workshop on January 21.
Learning objectives for attendees of the workshop led byJulie Cleary, RDH, MS Ed:
- Recognize common radiographic exposure errors and how to correct them.
- Value and practice radiation protection procedures relating to the concepts of A.L.A.R.A. and A.L.A.D. A.
- Describe the factors that determine biological effects of radiation in tissue.
- Identify the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania’s regulations with regard to dental radiography.
Want to learn more aboutdental radiology workshop leader Julie Cleary, RDH, MS Ed?
Julie Cleary, RDH, MS Ed, has taught dental radiology at Luzerne County Community College in Nanticoke, Pennsylvania for 37 years. She has received advanced continuing education in radiology from the University of Kentucky and the University of North Carolina.
Find out registration details and save your spot at this limited attendance live hybrid workshop HERE.