Be proactive to minimize dental equipment repairs and keep a dental practice productive. A free August 25 webinar explains how to spot warning signs early and know when it’s time to call a professional.
For any dental professional who wants to extend the time between inevitable equipment repairs at the dental practice, a live virtual webinar this month will provide that knowledge and one CE credit.
Register today HERE.
Four featured guests will also talk about equipment room safety, common failures, completing proper maintenance and providing more effective TLC.
From 6:45 to 8 p.m. ET on August 25, webinar host Kay Huff, the practice solutions ambassador for Benco Dental, will lead a discussion with these specialists in their field.
Who will help webinar attendees gain tips to keep dental equipment repairs at a minimum and dental practice production at a maximum?
- Dan Bump, Benco Dental Vice President of Field Services
- Curtis Carter and Matt Caskin, Benco Dental Directors of Field Services
- Sarah Seaton, Midmark Senior Marketing Manager
What additional know how will 4 featured guests share at a complimentary August 25 live virtual dental webinar?
At the end of this August 25 webinar, dental professionals who attend can earn 1 CE credit, and know how to:
- understand dental equipment factory maintenance guidelines
- recognize the importance of dental equipment maintenance
- set up and maintain helpful dental equipment records, and
- identify the best questions to ask when purchasing dental equipment.
Register today for the free August 25 and find out how to keep dental equipment operating productively.
Attendance is limited to the first 1,000 people who register.
Can’t attend this live webinar? No worries, register anyway and receive a link to the recording after the webinar!