Cabinetry is more than simple storage. So, there are more than a few factors to consider when deciding which type of cabinetry you need for your dental office. Start your search with these five:
- Complete solutions.
- Accessibility to essential dental equipment and supplies.
No two dental offices or operatories are alike, and cabinetry is designed for every preference. Upgrading a dental practice? Planning new construction? Options are available based on space and budget and every need. Read on for details about 5 factors to consider when deciding which type of cabinetry you need for your dental office.
One-stop-shop? Midmark offers cabinetry and complete dental solutions.
Looking for convenience? Midmark is a one-stop-shop. This Ohio-based global corporation creates cabinetry, and also manufactures dental equipment like chairs, lighting and imaging systems. Every item in the photo shown below, including Synthesis Cabinetry, was manufactured by Midmark.
Midmark’s Synthesis Cabinetry plays a critical role in a dental practice by enabling professionals to provide better care for patients. Much of their equipment matches and complements the tools and appliances they manufacture, which is especially convenient for those who own Midmark products. The Synthesis Cabinetry Line offers attributes that can accentuate a workday:
- Exceptional strength and durability, 45-pound LEED®IEQ-compliant MDF Board
- 18-gauge steel frame
- Innovative panel and handle designs will add sophistication to your practice
- Deep drawer construction
- No locks; keyed or keyless lock options
Value pricing to fit any dental budget is available with DCI cabinetry
DCI offers solutions to match your budget. This leading manufacturer provides premium features and customization that cost significantly less than others.
The 12 o’clock cabinet shown above is one product from DCI’s Series 5. Features of the sterilized cabinets include ergonomic delivery systems. Here’s what else the DCI Series 5 offers:
- Sturdy, efficient platform for dental team
- Hidden water system and CPU storage
- USB and electrical outlets
- Clock module
- Integrated controls and touchpad
- Heavy-duty, flexible arm with work surface
Herman Miller helps navigate change with versatility — and the cabinetry of the Mora System.
Herman Miller builds versatile, stylish cabinets you can use anywhere– from operatory to reception area. A manufacturer of classic and influential 20th-century furniture for homes and medical facilities delivers sophisticated, modern furniture to the dental arena. Their Mora System helps navigate change in dynamic environments.
A traditional cleat mounted cabinet system, the Mora boasts a 12-year warranty. The versatility of this line has allowed us to redesign Mora cabinets to work with dental delivery systems, and dental cabinet lights. The Mora System was designed for healthcare and brings these characteristics to the operatory:
- To-the-floor and wall-hung options give the choice of what fits each practice best. Mix and match the two options in different spaces while keeping the same cohesive look.
- An Integral Corian backsplash and sink are beautiful and practical additions to any infection-prevention program.
- Designs incorporate traditional and modern features.
- Savvy storage for supplies, personal items, and digital tools puts everything right where a dental teams need it.
Ready to customize? ILS cabinetry for the dental practice awaits.
Cabinetry can be customized to match the workflow of any treatment room and Integrated Laminate Systems (ILS) has solutions. Their Radiance Series Cabinets can be personalized based on a doctor’s design criteria. Auxiliary equipment can be placed in a variety of locations to enhance work performance. ILS engineers can assist in designing the size and shape of cabinets to meet every need.
The series comes in the 12 o’clock, as shown above, and also as an Island Module that can replace a wall between two treatment rooms. Not only does ILS give full control of a design, but their Radiance Series offers beautiful features:
- LED illuminated frame front windows
- Curved cabinet mid-section and side panels for a modern design
- Laminate selections from Wilson Art®, Formica®, or Nevamar®, among others
- Lumicor Insert Selections offer a light transparent resin available in a wide range of choices to personalize the upper cabinets.
- Matches Pelton & Crane finish colors
Let’s not forget about storage. Belmont Flex Series offers accessibility to essential dental equipment and supplies.
The most important feature and primary function of cabinetry is storage. One example of this is Belmont’s Flex Series, which is designed with an efficient, well-organized treatment room in mind. The cabinet enables dentists and assistants to easily access supplies and equipment without having to leave the dental stool. The series comes in three designs:
This cabinet rests behind the dental chair and enables a dentist and dental team to work cooperatively and ergonomically. It features a mid-shelf section option with six cubbies, a four-way sliding countertop (left-right/in-out) and a mobile cart option that rests underneath the counter and provides multiple, easily accessible drawers.
Explicitly designed for dentists, this cabinet features ample storage with stainless steel handles beneath a knee-activated faucet. An adjustable end storage shelf offers easy accessibility. Lastly, the cabinet provides an alcove for side-mounted delivery systems.
The assistant cabinet offers the most storage with a compact, space-saving design. What’s inside: a barrier drawer, a unique multilevel system that provides impressive capacity. Tip-out bins offer access to frequently used items like cotton balls, masks and syringe needles.
Ready to take the best first step?
Choosing cabinetry that’s right for a dental practice might seem daunting, but speaking with an industry expert is the best first step. The Benco Dental team includes knowledgable Equipment Specialists and CenterPoint Designers who are ready to assist. Call 1.800.GOBENCO for details, or contact your Friendly Benco Rep.
Then while you’re at it, get inspired about dental practice design.
- Looking for new dental practice success strategies? Smart Design with Melissa Sprau | Refine your dental practice brand and apply it to your office environment to promote patient loyalty.
- Seeking expert tips? Get the story behind four award-winning dental practice designs of the 2021 Incisal Edge Design Competition.
In the home stretch creating your dream dental practice? Kudos awaits.
You’ve assembled all the pieces, so what better time to reap the rewards. Nominate your dental practice design today for the 2022 Incisal Edge Design Competition:
Nominate here: https://www.judgify.me/2022IEDesignContest