Tired of tangled sutures? Sick of spills? Whether you are looking for accuracy, speed, or innovation at your practice, Benco Dental’s endless array of solutions have you covered.
The nation’s largest family-owned dental distributor strives to make it simple to stay up to date with the latest equipment and technology.
They are #drivingdentistryforward with the newest and coolest technology doctors need in the form of its #6NeatThings promotion.
Tired of tangles? Help is here with Citagenix Biotex™ Non-Resorbable PTFE Sutures.
A Biotex™ Non-Resorbable PTFE Suture is comprised of a single-arm, non-resorbable monofilament suture with a connected stainless-steel surgical needle. The suture is uncoated, undyed and sterile for single-use only, composed of 100% PTFE .
Benefits to both patients and doctors include:
- A soft texture, comfortable for patients.
- Flexibility in the positioning of a square knot.
- Ease of tying and removal.
- Nonwicking. (Elimination of bacterial wicking that is usually associated to monofilament).
- Tensile strength that is maintained.
See more product information about the Biotex™ Non-Resorbable PTFE Suture here.
Your team wished for the perfect general use sponge and Richmond Dental created it.
The Richmond Dental 100% Cotton Nonwoven Sponge combines the most desirable characteristics of sponges all into one product. It features a smooth, textured and lint-free surface that provides exceptional patient comfort and maximum absorbency.
Benefits of the 100% Cotton Nonwoven Sponge:
- Lint-free, so no fibers are left in a patient’s mouth or on instruments.
- Soft, yet textured surface that will not stick to tissue or gingiva.
- Highly absorbent four-ply construction.
- Larger sizes that are useful for hemostasis, covering larger areas in the mouth.
- Durable for surface and instrument cleaning.
For the convenience of a dental practice, the Richmond Dental 100% Cotton Nonwoven Sponge is currently available in three sizes to meet the needs of daily use.
Learn more about the Richmond Dental 100% Cotton Nonwoven Sponge here.
After Triple Bristle™, you will never want to use a traditional toothbrush again.
The Triple Bristle™ Sonic toothbrush cleans in one third of the time of a regular toothbrush — just 40 seconds twice a day.
The three brushes are specially designed at a 45-degree angle and provide a superior cleaning of all surfaces of teeth at the same time by naturally adapting around the teeth of all shapes sizes and positions.
This brush head is effective and safe to use on braces, implants, veneers, caps, crowns, and other dental work.
Triple Bristle offers both adult and child sonic toothbrushes in many options like a GO toothbrush, a duo kit and the original single brush version.
The Triple Bristle Sonic toothbrush provides:
- Advanced technology.
- Built-in auto timer pauses, to allow you to change positions.
- Micro-bubbles, which clean the smallest areas of the teeth.
- Three-brush modes.
- Rechargeable handle.
For more information about The Triple Bristle Sonic toothbrush, click here.
Eliminate accidental spills with the GIBSON Luer Lock Solution by Benco Brands.
GIBSON Luer Lock Solution is an endodontic irrigation solution that offers a unique luer-lock top.
GIBSON Luer Lock Solution is offered in four different styles.
- GIBSON Healthcare 6% Sodium Hypochlorite with Surfactants.
- GIBSON Healthcare 2% Chlorhexidine Gluconate.
- GIBSON Healthcare 17% EDTA Solution.
- GIBSON Healthcare EDTA + Chlorhexidine Gluconate Solution.
GIBSON Luer Lock Solutions eliminates prep time, spills, and odors.
Learn more about GIBSON Luer Lock Solution, here.
It takes time for things to Evolve. When it comes to cements, don’t wait any longer than you need to.
GC FujiCEM Evolve is a radiopaque resin-reinforced glass ionomer cement in a syringe delivery with a tack-cure feature and high radiopacity.
It can be used for cementation of a variety of substates and different types of indirect restorations.
Benefits for FujiCEM Evolve:
- Three -second tack cure for easy cleanup.
- Superior bond strength.
- Rechargeable fluoride release and moisture tolerance.
To order GC FujiCEM Evolve, or for more information, click here.
Make sterilization a breeze with cutting-edge technology.
SciCan StatClave G4 is designed to deliver speed, capacity and efficiency.
StatClave is a Class B vacuum sterilizer that incorporates both pre-sterilization vacuum to improve steam penetration and post-sterilization vacuum to improve drying.
The StatClave G4 Autoclave can efficiently sterilize and dry wrap instrument loads in as little as 38 minutes.
Benefits of the the StatClave G4 Autoclave:
- Closed-door drying and vacuum technology.
- G4 equipment that can connect and send information to a smart device or computer.
- Options to sterilize up to four full-size cassettes and four exam cassettes or 20 pouches with included pouch racks.
- Fresh water used in every cycle to reduce the buildup of oils and debris.
Learn more about SciCan StatClave G4 Autoclave here.