One hands-free suction device offers the dental world a fresh approach in 2018.
Kulzer’s Ivory ReLeaf (shown), an innovative, hands-free HVE suction device presents a convenient connection to existing dental vacuum systems.
Curious as to how it works? See how quickly Ivory ReLeaf can empty a glass of water with its superior suction power here.
ReLeaf assists with evacuation, retraction and maintaining a dry field during various dental and hygiene procedures.
Three Benefits of Ivory ReLeaf
According to Kulzer, one of the world’s leading dental companies with its headquarters in Hanau, Germany ReLeaf offers:
- Hands-free comfort and control
- Custom blend latex and BPA-free polymer enables leaf to be soft and comfortable
- Patient easily controls fluid buildup and removal, minimizing risk of choking and gagging
- ReLeaf allows for effortless movement and communication without affecting suction
2. Ergonomic efficiency for a wide range of procedures
- Maintains effective suction and dry field during wide array of dental and hygiene procedures
- Works in all four quadrants with ergonomic comfort and full view of oral cavity without need to move around
- Improves clinical outcomes with greater focus on the details that matter
- Time savings and practice productivity
- Up to 15 minutes of time savings per patient translates into hundreds of dollars in production throughout the day
- Frees staff capacity, allowing more time to be devoted to other aspects of dental treatment
- Significantly more cost-effective than most conventional suction solutions
ReLeaf Hygiene Applications & Procedures
- Ultrasonic Scaling
- Root Planning
ReLeaf Dental Applications & Procedures
- Restorative Procedures
- General Dentistry
- With or without Bite Blocks
- With Rubber Dams
For more information, see Ivory ReLeaf on Kulzer’s website.