If you’re one of nearly 27,000 dental professionals attending New England’s largest dental meeting January 24 – 28, you won’t want to miss seven speakers who offer insightful solutions.
During the Yankee Dental Congress 2018 at the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center Benco Dental, the nation’s largest privately owned dental distributor will present:
- How Long Will It Take to Get My New Tooth?: 35 Years after Branemark, with James Wu, DDS, Thursday, January 25 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Ergonomically Yours: A Call to Action for All Dental Professionals, with Kathryn Gilliam, Thursday, January 25 from 2 to 4 p.m.
- How 3-D and Implants Accelerated My Practice Transformation, with Kaveh Ghaboussi, DMD, Friday, January 26 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Getting Started with 3-D Printing, with Kevin Dillon, Friday, January 26 from 2 to 4 p.m.
- Integrated Surgical and Prosthetic Treatment Planning for Implant Therapy, with Ron Roche, Saturday, January 27 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Planning a Successful Practice Sale at All Stages of Your Professional Career, with Daniel Baccari, JD and Wayne Oplinger, Saturday, January 27 from 1 to 3 p.m.
Gain all the important details about these individual courses that will take place at the Benco Pavilion, and register today at: https://www.yankeedental.com/benco