Find out this fall with the help of Michelle Lee, BS during the 2017 American Association of Women Dentists (AAWD) Annual Conference.
One of seven speakers at the two-day event hosted at Amelia Island Plantation Resort, Florida, Lee aims to help improve communication among dental practice team members.
Want to communicate in a way others will hear you?
“Think about it. The sender of the message gets to choose the words, but the receiver of the message gets to choose the meaning,”
says Michelle Lee.
Lee invites attendees to:
- Learn and understand their own behavioral style.
- Learn and understand styles that are different from their own.
- Understand how to modify their own behavioral styles to better communicate with styles that are different.
What else can attendees expect?
- A variety of information provided by female dentists, for female dentists, with topics covering implant crowns, cutting-edge laser frenectomies, building business skills, insurance negotiation, team building, and more.
- A chance to network, collaborate, grow, and refresh with female dental colleagues from around the country.
- A high level of personalization and focus on the real needs of women in dentistry.
Ten hours of CEUs.
Thirteen miles of beautiful beaches, abundant native wildlife, and pristine waters.
Want to learn more about the AAWD?