If you answered “yes” to one or more of the questions above, add a two-day course in Flower Mound, Texas (and up to 9 CE credits, all expenses paid!) to your calendar.
On July 20 and 21 at dentistry’s leading design program you will gain the knowledge and confidence to follow the dream of owning your own practice. If you are a new dentist or practice owner, this is the seminar for you.
This July, meet the team that will make a difference in your future success:
- Tristan Hamilton, DDS, M. Arch., keynote speaker
- Charles Loretto, presenter, Partner/New Client Services Cain Watters & Associates, LLC, President-National Dental Placements
- Benco Business Innovations team
Here’s what you will take away from the seminar:
How Can Four Walls Can Make or Break your Dental Practice?
- Walk away with a foundation of how a properly designed office can increase production and efficiency.
- Learn what constitutes an effective floor plan.
- Know how to get the right people on your team to help you achieve the low stress office design you need to succeed.
- Discover what makes a patient more anxious in your office and how you can alleviate it.
How is Owning Your Practice the Key to Your Financial Future?
- Understand how much an owner profits from having an associate
- Gain realistic expectations for ownership through case studies
- Learn how associates are leaving millions on the table when not owning a practice
- Know the key elements before purchasing a practice: location, type of practice, type of transition, price, age of equipment, etc.
- Hear a proven plan to efficiently create opportunities for you to find the right practice for you
How Can You Navigate the Insurance Puzzle?
- Credential like a pro
- Determine which insurance plans are the best fit for your practice
- Tips to achieve top-dollar reimbursements through “allowable” negotiation
- Reports to run – and when – to ensure prompt insurance payment
- Adjusting techniques that keep money in the bank… and patients