…here’s what you missed, according to the Acci-Dental Masterpiece:
- Over 100 uniquely designed molars took center stage February 10-12 in downtown Northville, Michigan to celebrate National Children’s Dental Health Month.
- Contenders, including a “Big Bad Wolf,” “Harry Toother,” “Molargami,” “Fairy
Garden Tooth,” and 96 others, were part of a juried art competition, the brainchild of Dr. William Demray, founder of Preservation Dental in Northville, Michigan.
- A “tooth-thousand” dollar donation was made to the University of Detroit Mercy (UDM) Titans for Teeth Mobile Dental Clinic, which reaches out to children who cannot get to the dentist (Shown above, a tooth signed by the children, event VIPs).
- A tooth all the way from Disney World in Orlando, Florida, featured autographs by Mickey and some of his famous friends.
- A year’s worth of creative support culminated in the crowning of contest winners, and an opportunity for the (UDM) Dental School Community Outreach Program efforts to educate parents and children about good oral hygiene.
View entries from all over the country and find out who earned top spots: https://www.facebook.com/pg/toothfall/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1842377205980118
Learn the story behind the “Acci-DENTAL Masterpiece” contest: Toothfairyoverstock.com.
The Benco Family Foundation participated by donating to the “Acci-DENTAL Masterpiece” competition and inviting Benco Dental associates at the home office of the nation’s largest privately owned dental distributor, in Pittston, Pennsylvania to “Decorate a Tooth & Make A Difference.”
At Benco Dental, contest entries that received the most associate votes earned prizes sponsored by the company, and were entered into the national contest through Preservation Dental and displayed at the Northville Square Mall in February 2017 for National Children’s Dental Health Month.