Launched for the first time in 2014, Benco Dental’s Real Men Wear Fuchsia campaign to create awareness for the Keep A Breast Foundation™ is returning for 2015.
The Real Men Wear Fuchsia contest is back and it’s better than ever, according to the nation’s largest privately owned dental distributor, Benco Dental. With each box of Nitrile Plus Fuchsia large gloves and masks purchased, a donation is made to the Keep A Breast Foundation™, whose mission is to help eradicate breast cancer by exposing young people to methods of prevention, early detection and support.
In its inaugural year, the campaign resulted in a donation to the Foundation of more than $34,000.
How can Benco customers enter to win natural extensions Nitrile Plus Fuchsia gloves free for a year (and show support)? Two easy steps:
- Snap a picture of male dental practice staff wearing Nitrile Plus Fuchsia gloves. Your pic is your entry.
- E-mail photos to Tim Scharle: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for photo ideas? Take some cues from the 2014 contest winner Dr. Bryan Sipes, whose photo submission won based on a random draw. Or be inspired by the Benco Dental family, who got in on the act last year at the home office, CenterPoint East, in Pennsylvania.
A few details:
- Contest runs September 1 through October 31, 2015
- Photos must include men, but also can include women.
- Photos will be featured on Benco.com and social media @BencoDental.
- During the contest, those buying one box of Natural Extensions Nitrile Plus Fuchsia Large Gloves gets one free!
- Questions? Call 570.602.4968