If you find yourself wondering whether new construction or renovation of your practice design could deliver ROI, improve your patient experience and help you reduce staff turnover, a September CenterPoint Experience and Design Seminar should be on your agenda.
After a Benco Dental CenterPoint Experience and dental design session with ergonomics expert Dr. Mark Tholen in 2013, Dr. Stephen Ratcliff of Arlington, Texas, set his sights on “clean lines and open space.” Gain perspective from the doctor (and artist), shown above, and view additional images of Stephen Racliff Family and Cosmetic Dentistry in the upcoming Fall edition of Incisal Edge dental lifestyle magazine.
Register today for dentistry’s leading office design program, scheduled for September 17 and 18 at the Benco Dental home office, CenterPoint Northeast, in the mountains of Pennsylvania. Contact a Friendly Benco Dental Rep or call 1.800.GO.BENCO for details.
Speakers who will make a difference in how you plan your practice will include:
- Dr. Mark Tholen, DDS, MBA and Ergonomic Design Expert
- Charles Loretto, Director of New Client Service, Cain, Watters & Associates, P.C., President/Owner National Dental Placements
- Nancy McNutt, Senior Analytical Coach/Speaker, Transitions Group North America
- Heather Kubic Skapyak, NCIDQ, CenterPoint Services Manager, Benco Dental
- Tom Kearns, CenterPoint Design Manager, Benco Dental