A self-described “average guy” with a typical 9-to-5 job in the suburbs, Neil Pasricha, as described by TED.com, started his blog 1000 Awesome Things, as a small reminder — in a world of rising sea levels, global conflict, and a troubled economy — of the free, easy little joys that make life sweet.
This winner of two Webby Awards will speak about “The 3 A’s of Awesome” to the American Student Dental Association during their Annual Session Feb. 18-21, in Boston, Mass. and the Westin Boston Waterfront.
At the Annual Session, attendees will be:
- Discussing and voting on the association policy in the business meetings of ASDA’s House of Delegates
- Electing the Executive Committee, speaker of the House and district trustees
- Earning CE credits through the Academy of General Dentistry
- Hearing the latest updates on issues impacting dental students
- Discussing research at the Student Research Poster Session
- Learning about dental products and services and make contacts with organizations at the dental expo
- Celebrating the successes of ASDA members and leaders at the President’s Gala and Gold Crown Awards
Attendees are invited to download the mobile app in order to build a custom schedule, read session descriptions and speaker bios, and stay in touch with other attendees.