Who better than to lead a discussion on measures that can be taken to control gray market goods than a watchdog on Market Ethics?
Enter Bernie Teitelbaum, Executive Director of the Dental Industry Association of Canada, who will speak during the Chicago Dental Society Midwinter Meeting as part of the 2015 Future Trends Forum.
Attendees at a special session “The Dilemma and Impact of Gray Market Product Sales” will benefit from his experience on the topic.
During the session, a panel including John Tobin, Director, US Business Unit, 3M Dental Division and Dr. Dan Meyer, Senior V.P. of Science for the ADA will discuss:
- What differentiates gray versus non-compliant gray versus counterfeit products
- The economics of gray market products.
- Why it matters to our industry and the dental profession.
- Legal risks and ramifications for the dental profession.
- Lessons from self-regulation in the U.S. and government regulation in Canada.
Teitelbaum has written several articles on the Gray Market in Oral Health and the Journal of the Canadian Dental Association and has consulted on articles appearing in the Dental Chronicle, Dental Tribune and Bridges among many others.
Find out more about this session hosted February 25 at the Hyatt Regency McCormick Place, Chicago, IL, by the Dental Trade Alliance at: https://www.dentaltradealliance.org/events/future-trends-forum/2015-future-trends-forum-the-dilemma-and-impact-of-gray-market-product-sales.html