Caption: Past recipient of a DTA Grant, The Children’s Oral Health Institute, supported its Lessons In A Lunch Box Road Map and its guidelines to introduce the program in public schools.
Dental Trade Alliance Foundation will award $200,000 for 8 grants in 2014. Grant proposal applications must be received no later than May 28, 2014.
Seven DTA Foundation Grants, up to a maximum of $25,000, each will be awarded for innovative projects designed to improve oral health for Americans in need. Review the guidelines.
Past recipients include:
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas of Dental Medicine
- Pennsylvania Head Start Association
- Southwest Health and Human Services
- Trustees of the University of Pennsylvania
- Case Western Reserve University
- Children’s Oral Health Institute
- Care Free Medical, Inc.
One DTAF/Dental Lifeline Network Grant, up to a maximum of $25,000, will be awarded for a project specifically related to providing access to comprehensive dentistry for individuals with disabilities or elderly who have difficulty accessing care. Review the guidelines.
Past recipients include Howard University.
For more details and links to the application, visit: